Mug cakes are great when you are running short on time and need a quick fix for your sweet tooth. So if today is one such day, it is time to grab your mug once again because we are coming here with a perfect recipe for you – carrot cake in a mug. Yes! You read it right, and we promise you that it is a taste of God. If you want to try it, check out the recipe of Youtuber Em’s Kitchen.
- 4 tablespoons – flour
- 2 tablespoons – sugar
- B Spoon – Baking Powder
- Cin Spoon – Cinnamon Powder
- A pinch of nutmeg powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp – refined oil
- 2 tablespoons – milk
- 2 tablespoons – grated carrots
- 1 tbsp – chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbsp – Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp – honey
- Take a microwave-safe mug and mix all the dry ingredients – all-purpose flour, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, baking powder with salt according to the measurement above.
- Mix them using a fork. Then add refined oil with milk and mix. Once mixed, add 2 tbsp of the star ingredient – grated carrots. If you want the taste to be prominent then you can add half a teaspoon extra.
- For a nutty flavor, add walnuts. Mix to mix everything and then place the mug in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Now, take 1 tbsp cream cheese and add 1 tbsp of honey to it. Mix well and spread on the cake.
- Enjoy it!